Sign Up Today!
- Plans, Services & Pricing
- DSL Service
- Cable Modem Service
- Web Site Hosting
- Business Class
- On-Site Computer Services
- Spam Quarantine
- All Customer Utilities
- Change Password
- View Account Info / Balance
- Pay by Credit Card
- Speed Test
- Your current IP address
- Windows Essentials
- Help Documents
- Local Access Numbers
- Subscriber Home Pages
- Guide to Personal Web Pages
- Our Terms & Conditions
- Who we are
- Contact Us
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- DSL Contracts
Universal Service Fund E-Rate Participant
Toll Free: 800-GET-INET (800-438-4638)
- First, you need to run the Starter DVD that is included with the Xbox Live Starter Kit. When it loads, you will see the update on the screen. Do not turn off your Xbox until the update is complete.
- Once the update is complete, eject the Starter DVD from the Xbox tray.
- You should now see the default Xbox startup screen listing: Memory, Music, Xbox Live, and Settings. Select Xbox Live and press the A button.
- If the Xbox is not able to automatically detect the network connection, a screen will appear that says "No Network". Just press OK, and on the next screen select "Settings". If it does find the network, proceed to starting your XBox Live subscription.
- You will now be taken to the Network Settings screen. Go to IP Addresses and press the A button on your joystick.
- On the IP Addresses screen, set Configuration to Manual
- In the IP Address box, enter your ip address. In the Subnet Mask box, enter your subnet mask. In the Gateway box, enter your gateway. If you are unsure of the proper settings for this, please call us. After you have put in the settings, press the B button on your joystick.
- You should now be on the Network Settings screen again. Select DNS Servers.
- Change the configuration type to Manual. In the Primary DNS box, put 126.96.36.199 . In the Alternate DNS box, put 188.8.131.52 . Press the B button when you are done.
- If you are a DSL customer, and have a SpeedStream 5200 DSL modem, go to PPPoE Settings from the Network Settings screen. Set the configuration to On. For the username, put a capital D followed by your username. For example, if your username is jsmith, put Djsmith. In the Password box, simply put your password. After you are finished, press the B button.
- Now that you have finished inputting the settings, select "Connect" from the Network Settings screen. You will now need to start your Xbox Live subscription by following the on-screen instructions.